Andrea is an associate in our Social Housing Development team. Prior to joining Capsticks, Andrea trained with the housing and regeneration team of a North West based firm, and gained exposure in development, home ownership and commercial property matters for Registered Providers (RPs) of Social Housing and charitable institutions. Additionally, she trained with the governance and litigation teams specialising in Social Housing.
Her experience includes:
- Assisting and collaborating with partners and solicitors on the acquisition of various high value transactions consisting of s106 turn key acquisitions, together with site acquisitions pre and post planning and package deals for RPs, including providing detailed reports on title, searches and due diligence and reviewing and reporting on transactional documentation provisions for various structures.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial leases, licences, licences to assign, deed of covenants and agreements for lease.
- Assisting with supported living lease arrangements including those involving sale to a REIT.
- Acting for RPs and developers in connection with section agreements, wayleaves and utility easements.
- Plot sale, assignment and staircasing transactions.
- Detailed legal research on various property law matters.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- September 2021
- LLB (Honours), The Open University
- MSc in Law, Business and Management with LPC, The University of Law