Our purpose is to deliver results that matter, putting people first, doing the right thing and at all times forward thinking.
We aim to be the firm of choice for organisations who work to make a difference. Whether you provide health or social care, develop or manage social housing, deliver emergency services, or regulate complex professions, we’re able to help you to deliver services to your communities.
With over 40 years’ experience across the full range of legal services, we have resolved some of the most ground-breaking, high-value and politically sensitive cases in the UK. We deliver commercial, market-driven solutions that reflect the unique pressures faced by our chosen sectors.
Our lawyers are the go-to advisers in your markets, aiming to be the teams that you want by your side, to help you and your communities thrive. We work as one team and share ideas, so you’ll get the help you need quickly. We aren’t afraid of challenging ourselves or learning from mistakes, always striving to do the right thing for our clients.
Like the organisations we represent, making a positive impact on people's lives is important to us, and the work we do means just that, speaking up for fairness and inclusion; and treating all clients, employees and stakeholders with kindness and respect.
- We’re not just knowledgeable, we actively help shape policy or discussion in key areas of the law.
- As well as making sure our solutions are incisive and timely, we avoid legal jargon and information overload at all costs.
- Our advice is always practical. We’ll take into account your commercial interests as well as the legal implications.
- We hire bright minds that help keep us all on our toes and deliver great value for our clients.
- We embrace newer and smarter ways of keeping our clients one step ahead. But we’re quick to challenge hype or hypocrisy.
Living Wage Employer
Living Wage Employer
We’re committed to ensuring that all of our salaries and contractor rates are fair. As an employer who recognises the real cost of living, in 2019 Capsticks became an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Best Companies found that Capsticks is an “outstanding place to work” for 2022, awarding a rating of two stars out of a possible three, with many areas already rated at their highest “world class” level (three stars).