Capsticks is a leading UK law firm providing specialist legal advice to the health, housing, regulatory and social care sectors; acting on some of the most ground-breaking, high-value and politically sensitive cases from our offices in Birmingham, Chorley, Leeds, London and Winchester.
Founded over 40 years ago, Capsticks has grown from a niche healthcare practice in Putney to a national full-service firm who are well regarded for our commercial, market-driven solutions in our chosen sectors. We represent clients from a diverse range of organisations (both public and private sectors) which includes all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, local authorities, social housing and registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, private healthcare providers, charities and primary care providers.
Like the organisations we represent, making a positive impact on people's lives is important to us, and the work we do means just that. We pride ourselves on 'The Capsticks Way'—being world-class in the professional services we provide; taking a commercial approach; and treating all clients, employees and stakeholders with kindness and respect.
- We’re not just knowledgeable, we actively help shape policy or discussion in key areas of the law.
- As well as making sure our solutions are incisive and timely, we avoid legal jargon and information overload at all costs.
- Our advice is always practical. We’ll take into account your commercial interests as well as the legal implications.
- We hire bright minds that help keep us all on our toes and deliver great value for our clients.
- We embrace newer and smarter ways of keeping our clients one step ahead. But we’re quick to challenge hype or hypocrisy.