HR advisory and employment law
We understand that dealing with day to day employee relations can be time consuming. Our HR specialists support practices reduce sickness absence, conduct investigations and can support you through change management programmes. Because our HR advisory service is embedded in a law firm, we provide joined-up solutions that incorporate human resources best practice and employment law compliance.
We can deal with all your employment law queries, including reviewing employment contracts, policies and procedures, the application of TUPE on practice sales and acquisitions. We can also provide advice on disciplinary and redundancy procedures.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Reviewing Employment Contracts and procedures
- Application of TUPE on buying / selling a dental practice
- Advising on disciplinary and redundancy procedures
- Negotiating settlement agreements
- Assisting with Employment Tribunal procedures