Head of Employment, Partner
Victoria is head of Capsticks’ national employment practice, leading a team of over 50 specialist employment lawyers in the delivery of advice and support on workforce issues to clients across all our sectors.
In addition to her role leading the team, Victoria provides employment law support to clients in the health, social care and third sectors and leads on our employment work with GP practices.
Victoria has particular expertise in high profile, sensitive cases involving medical professionals and senior executives, providing advice and support to clients seeking to resolve difficult internal procedures. She regularly acts on behalf of clients in the Employment Tribunal in complex claims of unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing and breach of contract as well as dealing with claims for breach of contract and injunctive relief in the County and High Courts. Her practice includes advising on significant organisational change projects and changes to terms and conditions.
Victoria is experienced in providing employment law training for HR specialists, Boards and front line managers and working with clients to prepare for changes to employment law and the practical implications.
- London Cancer Vanguard Board collaborative workforce project
- Representing a public sector employer in a challenge to the Pensions Ombudsman
- Hussain v Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust  EWHC
- Langford v Department of Health (on behalf of the Secretary of State for Health)  EAT
- Kalu v Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust & Ors  EWCA
- Idu vs East Suffolk & North Essex NHS Foundation Trust  EWCA Civ 1649
- Employment Lawyers Association
- HPMA London Academy Board
- Practical Law Employment Consultation Board
- 2001 BA Hons (University of Leicester)
- 2003 GDL (College of Law)
- 2004 LPC (College of Law
- Training contract qualification date: 15 September 2006