HR Advisory Manager
Lana is an experienced generalist HR practitioner currently specialising in Employee Relations. Lana’s 15 years’ experience has been gained working in the private and charity sectors. Before working for Capsticks she was an HR Advisor for a telephone HR consultancy service assisting with over 100 cases at any one time.
Lana’s role as an HR Advisory Manager is to manage and develop one of the core HR Advisory Teams based onsite at a client’s premises. She ensures that the client’s needs are met, that the team deliver on their KPI’s as well as advising on complex cases.
Lana and her team’s expertise’s is to provide an onsite employee relations service to a core client. This involves delivering on complex investigation including MHPS, Whistleblowing and B&H matters, ad hoc projects and providing training to managers and HR teams on best practice.
- Streamlining metrics and reporting at a client organisation with excellent feedback
- Lana led a team which contributed to the organisation achieving consistent outstanding CQC status by delivering on a timely ER service with associated statistics and documentation.
- Lana was instrumental in the completion of a large multi-agency investigation into multiple thefts within an area of the organisation, ensuring that this was managed effectively, efficiently and confidentiality whilst liaising with police and other agencies.
- Implemented and managed a process to review of over 150 staff with restriction on their duties. Within a three month period all staff either returned to full duties, were offered suitable alternative employment or exited the organisation.
- Lana streamlined ER processes.
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- CIPD Qualified