Kathryn is an Associate in the Clinical Advisory team at Capsticks where her work covers the areas of Court of Protection, inquests, public law and information law to a range of healthcare clients. Kathryn:
- completes and advises on applications to authorise Deprivation of Liberty in the community, including COP DOL11 applications;
- provides inquests advice and support to various NHS trusts;
- handles requests under data protection legislation; and
- advises and represents NHS trusts and CCGs on a variety of healthcare law matters.
- Leading on the arrangements for national and regional Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) services for a number of NHS clients, including advising on the funding, management, and co-commissioning aspects of delivery.
- Advising a Foundation Trust on a 3-partner wide section 75 arrangement for the integrated delivery of mental health and social care services.
- Advising on a large-scale regulatory project.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- The Law Society
- LLB (Hons) Law, University of Leicester
- LPC, University of Law, Guildford