Would I lie to you? Tackling dishonest clinical negligence claims
Join us at our forthcoming webinar on Thursday, 25 March 2021 where our speakers will tackle dishonest clinical negligence claims.
Chaired by clinical claims partner Rebecca Richardson, we will be joined by Kate Cornelius (senior solicitor) and Rebecca Ibbotson (senior solicitor).
Tailored to senior professionals in the NHS dealing with clinical negligence claims, our experts will discuss:
• Identifying disingenuous claims
• Applying the current legal framework
• How to separate lies, exaggeration and fundamental dishonesty
• Practical considerations including disclosure, use of social media, and surveillance evidence
• Consequences for the dishonest claimant.
This will be an interactive session with ample opportunity for participants to ask questions of our legal experts. Register now to avoid missing out.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.