The Paterson Inquiry: A whole healthcare system response one year on
Join us at our upcoming webinar on 17 March where a panel of key figures from across the healthcare sector will discuss the inquiry report and the response of the whole healthcare system to the recommendations found within it.
Our specialist clinical law partner, Anna Walsh and employment law partner, Sian Bond will be joined by:
- Karen Harrowing, Independent Advisor to the Inquiry
- David Hare, Chief Executive, Independent Healthcare Providers Network
- Emma Parfitt, Director of Advisory and Legal Services, MDDUS
- Steven Luttrell, Medical Director, Circle Health Group
- Dr Sally Pearson, Responsible Officer and HPAN Lead, NHS Resolution
This webinar will be of interest to legal, HR and medical practitioners working for private and NHS providers as well as claims handlers, insurers and medical defence organisations.
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.