Planning: Key considerations for MV-T security charging
Join us for our webinar on 23 March where our housing experts will provide an understanding of the charging process and the impact town planning has to play.
Mary Mundy (partner) will be joined by Susie Rogers (partner) and Suzanne Smith (associate) who will explore the following:
- Key town planning considerations when carrying out a charging exercise
- What your development team must check on new developments and acquisitions
- What planning document to hang onto
- Issues that can cause delay in security charging or impact value
- How quickly can you change a new development following practical completion?
- Current issues – from Covid and high-rises to carbon targets and off-site construction
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.