Clinical Risk Forum - Looking forward to 2022
Join our webinar on 20 January 2022 for a look ahead to 2022. Our specialist clinical law Partner, Charlotte Rathbone and Associate, Lucy Erskine, will be giving you a rundown of the latest developments and upcoming hot topics to ensure you are one step ahead for 2022.
This will include:
- Significant Cases from 2021 - what do they mean for 2022.
- Scorecards - latest developments, what to look out for and how to make them work for you.
- Third Party Contractors / Co-Defendants - issues to be mindful of.
- Covid Claims - a summary of the key themes so far.
- What to expect from us in 2022
This webinar will be of interest to claims managers, legal service leads and directors in both NHS Trusts and the private sector.
Attendees will be treated to an engaging review of what to expect in the year ahead. There will also be opportunity to discuss these topics with local colleagues in regional breakout rooms at the end of the session.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.