Capsticks announces 21 promotions for 202114/04/21
Capsticks is delighted to announce that we have promoted a total of 21 of our lawyers, with three promoted to equity partner, three being promoted to salaried partner, six to the role of legal director and nine to the role of associate.
Senior Partner, Rachael Heenan, commented:-
"After an extraordinary year, it’s great that we can celebrate the achievements of our newly promoted lawyers and take some time to congratulate them. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone at Capsticks for their hard work and support this last year to our clients who work to make a difference and for looking out for each other. The hardest year for us all has also been our proudest year”.
Recognising their exceptional contribution to our key clients and markets, the firm has promoted three partners to become equity partners, effective 1 May 2021:
- Catherine Bennett (clinical claims)
- James Howard (housing & regeneration)
- Matthew Hunter (real estate)
Our three new salaried partners are:
- Andrew Latham (clinical advisory)
- Charlotte Rathbone (clinical claims)
- Tamara Knight (clinical claims)
The new partners have worked with a range of the firm’s biggest clients across its core health, housing and regulatory sectors as well as within some of its emerging sectors including emergency services.
The firm has appointed six legal directors based across our Birmingham, London and Winchester offices. Our new legal directors represent four of the firm’s key practice areas across the employment, real estate, regulatory and litigation teams and will support a range of the firm’s public and private sector clients. John Tippett-Cooper, as well as working in the litigation team, is also taking on the role of Responsible Business Director, working to develop the firms Responsible Business Plan, continuing our commitment to our clients, people and communities to be a responsible business.
Our six new legal directors are:
- Chloe Edwards (employment)
- Asfa Javed (real estate)
- Daniel Whale (real estate)
- Vicki Moore (real estate)
- Rory Mulchrone (regulatory)
- John Tippett-Cooper (litigation)
In addition, we have promoted nine new associates in our key sectors:-
- Amy Holden (clinical advisory)
- Jennifer Harris (clinical claims)
- Joseph Dowling (clinical claims)
- Kate Cornelius (clinical claims)
- Emma Rowley (employment)
- Nalton Stembari (housing & regeneration)
- David Collins (regulatory)
- Louise Wilshire (regulatory)
- Tamsin Ryder (regulatory)