Capsticks announces 22 promotions for 202027/08/20
Capsticks is delighted to announce that we have promoted a total of 22 of our lawyers, with four being promoted into the partnership, six to the role of legal director and 12 to the role of associate.
Senior Partner, Rachael Heenan, commented:-
‘We are delighted that we are in the positon to recognise the contribution that our new partners, legal directors and associates make to our business in supporting clients in our chosen sectors. They have all demonstrated real talent, client service and delivered sustainable growth to our business. Many of them have been with Capsticks for a significant period of time and it’s great to be able to celebrate their success and support their career development.’
The new partners will work to grow our key practice areas of real estate and employment across the firm’s full range of sectors with a focus on healthcare, emergency services and primary care. Three of the group are based in the firm’s London office and Alistair Kernohan joins the partner group in the firm’s growing Leeds office.
Our four new partners are:
- Neha Shah (real estate)
- Sunita Raja (real estate)
- Paul McFarlane (employment)
- Alistair Kernohan (employment)
Each of the new partners has worked with a range of the firm’s biggest clients across its core health, housing and regulatory sectors as well as within some of its emerging sectors including emergency services, primary care and med tech.
The firm has also appointed six legal directors based across our Birmingham, London and Winchester offices. Our new legal directors represent four of the firm’s key practice areas across the housing development, real estate, corporate and commercial and employment teams and will support a range of the firm’s public and private sector clients.
Our six new legal directors are:
- Mike Regan (housing development)
- Katrina Day (housing development)
- Puja Solanki (real estate)
- Rashpal Sarkaria (corporate and commercial)
- Raj Basi (employment)
- Laura Horovitz (employment)
In addition, we have promoted 12 to associates in our key sectors:
- Rebecca Aldous (clinical claims)
- Julia Dinnick (clinical claims)
- Lucy Harding (clinical claims)
- Dominic Ip (clinical claims)
- Ed Mellor (clinical claims)
- Charlotte Millar (clinical claims)
- Emma Kurzner (clinical advisory)
- Anjli Vyas (corporate and commercial)
- Nicola Butterworth (employment)
- Ellie Rhodes (employment)
- Marsha Thompson (employment)
- Claire Crawford (litigation)