As an experienced commercial lawyer Lee has advised on a wide variety of major projects in health, social housing, education, IT, defence acting for both private and public sector clients. Lee’s scope of services includes:
- Social Housing contracts - ranging from portfolio transfer transactions to new developments and sophisticated asset maintenance and repair outsourcing arrangements. Lee advises on extra-care contracts and the increasing integration of health and social care with Registered Providers and local authorities and NHS bodies.
- Energy Projects – Lee advises both public and private sector clients on major energy performance contracts and has helped to shape this market in health.
- Strategic Outsourcing projects related to the NHS, central government and Housing Associations, including a £1 billion FM outsourcing project for the Home Office and a £700 million FM and development outsourcing project for multiple NHS clients.
- Managed Equipment Contracts and integration projects / JVs for NHS Trusts/FTs
- Lead adviser to Notting Hill Housing Trust on their innovative major asset maintenance and repair framework contracts and service delivery contracts 2015.
- Lead adviser to the NHS on the £700m FM outsourcing and development project in Leicester acting for alliance of 4 NHS Organisations
- Lead adviser to University Hospitals Leicester on their 2014 Alliance Agreement with 3 CCGs and 2 other NHS providers.
- Lead adviser to St George’s Hospitals NHS Trust on their long-term ESCo energy saving and development contract with British Gas and Breathe 2014.
LLB London School of Economics