Jennifer is a Senior Associate in our Housing Development team and specialises in acting on behalf of registered providers, charities, public bodies, NHS and local authorities to advise on matters of development, regeneration projects, commercial property matters and planning.
Prior to joining Capsticks in 2019, Jennifer spent four years in local government and completed her training contract with seats in planning, commercial property, public contract procurement and litigation.
Jennifer has experience in dealing with all matters of property development including conditional contracts, Golden Brick and Turnkey Development Agreements, option agreements, overage and agreements for the delivery of the Rentplus affordable housing model.
Jennifer also has extensive experience in planning matters advising in planning policy, conservation, section 106 agreements, infrastructure agreements, planning enforcement, CIL and compulsory purchase.
Jennifer has assisted in a variety of development and regeneration projects including:
- Acting on behalf of a registered provider to acquire 76 units at Golden Brick for over £14 million
- Setting up and acquiring 73 Units of Rentplus Affordable Housing for a registered charity
- Acting on behalf of a Local Authority in their landowning capacity entering into a Section 106 Agreement for the development of 71 housing units and commercial use.
- University of Surrey, LLB (Hons)
- University of Law, LPC/LLM
- The Law Society