Hannah is a Senior Solicitor in the Real Estate department at Capsticks.
Hannah joined Capsticks from an international law firm where she gained a broad range of experience acting for developers on multi million pound transactions.
Hannah now deals with a variety of work for NHS Trusts in all aspects of their real estate transactions including acquisitions, disposals, lettings and general due diligence. She also deals with asset management for other NHS bodies, the Department of Health and private healthcare providers.
- Assisting with the due diligence on the merger of two notable NHS Foundation Trusts.
- Acting on a multi-million pound sale on behalf of an NHS Trust.
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Law and Politics (BA/LLB) Queen Mary University of London 2010
- Legal Practice Course College of Law 2013