Head of HR Advisory
If you’re a potential candidate looking to apply for a role at Capsticks, please get in touch with our internal HR team at [email protected].
Claire is head of Capsticks' HR Advisory service and an experienced human resources (HR) practitioner specialising in employee relations (ER) and service and systems improvement. Claire’s 17 years’ experience has been gained mainly through working in NHS organisations and before working for Capsticks was Head of HR at one of the country’s largest, high-performing NHS trusts.
Her role as Head of HR Advisory is to manage and develop HR teams that provide an outsourced ER service to clients, either based on their premises or on a consultancy basis ensuring the client’s needs are met as well as providing advice to board members and managers on complex cases.
Claire and her team’s expertise is to deliver on complex investigations including Maintaining High Professional Standards in the NHS (MHPS), whistleblowing and bullying & harassment matters, ad hoc projects and providing training to managers and HR teams on best practice.
- Claire has recently completed a project commissioned by NHS Employers on developing Talent Mapping in the North West;
- Rationalised and streamlined OH services within the North East’s mental health services;
- Streamlined ER services
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management - 2001
- PG (cert) Strategic Workforce Planning - 2010