Head of HR Advisory
Claire is an experienced HR practitioner specialising in ER and service and systems improvement. Claire’s 17 years’ experience has been gained mainly through working in NHS organisations and before working for Capsticks was Head of HR at one of the country’s largest, high performing Trusts.
Her role as Head of HRA is to manage and develop HR teams that provide an outsourced ER service to clients, either based on their premises or on a consultancy basis ensuring the client’s needs are met as well as providing advice to board members and managers on complex cases.
Claire and her team’s expertise is to deliver on complex investigations including MHPS, Whistleblowing and B&H matters, ad hoc projects and providing training to managers and HR teams on best practice.
- Claire has recently completed a project commissioned by NHS Employers on developing Talent Mapping in the North West;
- Rationalised and streamlined OH services within the North East’s mental health services;
- Streamlined ER services
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management - 2001
- PG (cert) Strategic Workforce Planning - 2010