Employment Spring Webinar 2022
Join us at our forthcoming Employment Law Spring Webinar on Wednesday, 25 May 2022, from 12.00 - 1.30pm.
Our employment team will discuss and explore the following:
- recent case law - the removal of contractual benefits, whistleblowing and industrial action;
- horizon scanning – upcoming legislative and case law developments;
- remote and hybrid working – considerations around contractual terms and expenses regarding new ways of working.
We will also be joined by a guest speaker from our litigation team who will be discussing the use of social media by staff including:
- the importance of good social media policies;
- issues arising out of staff use of social media;
- the measures organisations can take to protect staff who are subject to online abuse.
This webinar will be of interest to senior professionals in HR and legal services.
There will be an opportunity for participants to put questions to our legal experts. Register now to avoid missing out.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.