Keziah is an Associate within the Regulatory Team. She has extensive experience in investigating and preparing cases for several healthcare and non-healthcare regulatory bodies.
Keziah has experience in dealing with high profile cases, complex clinical matters, fraud, and allegations against multiple registrants. Keziah has worked on several High Court appeal cases and has prepared numerous interim order extension applications.
Keziah has also represented registered individuals during regulatory proceedings, including defending cases against the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service of the General Medical Council, the Health & Care Professions Council and the General Chiropractic Council.
- Completed secondments for the Nursing Midwifery Council, the General Dental Council and acted as the Interim Head of Panel Management for the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Acted for the SRA in the high profile case of SRA v AG, VF and DP (2018)
- Instructed by a large healthcare regulator to undertake a review and provide advice on a high profile independent inquiry
- Law LLB, University of Exeter (2:1)
- LPC, BPP Law School London (Distinction)