Katrina is an Associate in the Housing team, specialising in providing commercial and contractual advice for our social housing clients. She has worked in the social housing sector since her training in 1999 and therefore has vast experience of the sector and the changes it has undergone.
Through her specialism in procurement, Katrina and has also worked with a range of public bodies, including NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts and CCGs.
Katrina specialises in procurement law and advises clients on their tender processes and compliance with the procurement rules. Her work includes assisting clients at the early stages of their projects in order to arrive at a structure that meets their needs and complies with procurement requirements. She regularly advises on procurement documentation and issues such as the ability to modify existing contracts within the procurement rules.
Katrina also advises on contractual arrangements such as IT contracts, management agreements, service level agreements and grant funding arrangements. She was heavily involved in the “Supporting People” programme and continues to enjoy working on projects in the care and support field.
- Acting for a registered provider on a complex re-commissioning project, involving NHS land and grants from both the NHS and local authorities
- Working with a large registered provider on a data protection compliance project including the provision of bespoke staff training, e-learning modules, policy documents and a 'help line' service
- Advising a registered provider on its procurement programme, including production of standard documents and the successful retendering of their major repairs project
- Law Society
- LLB Hons – University of Warwick
- LPC College of Law Guildford