Jennifer is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team. Jennifer specialises in providing procurement, transactional and contractual advice to a range of public and private sector clients, predominantly within the healthcare sector.
Before joining Capsticks, Jennifer completed her legal training in-house at a local authority.
Jennifer has extensive experience advising on a range of procurement issues for clients, including drafting terms and conditions and assisting with the drafting of procurement documents. Jennifer is also regularly involved in drafting IT contracts, goods and services agreements and grant funding arrangements.
- Advising an NHS Trust on the terms of a copyright licence with a private sector company;
- Drafting template agreements for clients, including supply of goods and services agreements, IT contracts and frameworks;
- Reviewing and advising on e-prescribing and other IT contracts within the healthcare sector;
- Negotiating and advising upon high value contracts for an electronic patient record system for NHS organisations
- Reviewing and advising upon grant funding agreements for a social housing client in relation to BEIS/Salix funding;
- Assisting with contractual and procurement advice for a large repairs and voids contract for a Local Authority;
- Assisting with providing advice on a number of high value energy projects for NHS Trusts in order to achieve their carbon saving obligations; and
- Providing procurement advice regarding the abandonment of APMS contracts.
Jennifer is an active member of the firm’s corporate social responsibility initiatives predominantly within the Leeds office, and across the wider firm.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- Law LLB, University of Manchester (2013)
- LPC, University of Law (2015)
- Law Society