Dominic completed his undergraduate Law degree in 2008 before gaining a Masters degree in Healthcare Ethics and Law in 2009. He worked and trained at another respected national law firm, dealing with defendant clinical negligence cases and handling large-scale commercial transactions and projects in the healthcare sector, before qualifying into the Healthcare Litigation team in November 2013.
He moved to Capsticks in February 2014 and joined the Leeds Clinical Law team.
Dominic specialises in the handling of clinical negligence claims on behalf of NHS Resolution, dealing with high value and complex litigation for NHS Trusts. Dominic has successfully defended cases at trial, including a recent case in the Court of Appeal.
Dominic also undertakes work for insurance clients, advising on claims management and quantification of damages.
- Tracy Holdsworth v Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 3347 (QB)
- Gail Duce v Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 1307
- Leeds & District Medico Legal Society
- The Law Society
- LLB (Hons), University of Durham (2008)
- MA Healthcare Ethics and Law, University of Manchester (2009)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law York (2010)