Carmina is a Senior Solicitor in the Employment team, who specialises in handling employment litigation for a range of healthcare and public sector clients and providing advice on all aspects of employment law.
Carmina undertakes a broad range of employment litigation work, including unfair dismissal, discrimination and breach of contract claims. She advises pre-claim and at all stages during the litigation process.
Carmina also advises on HR issues, from grievance and disciplinary procedures to everyday workplace, contract and policy queries.
Carmina has undertaken a regular secondment at one of the firm’s clients, working closely with the HR team across five sites.
- Delivering employment law update training to clients covering a range of topics including gender pay gap reporting, GDPR and disability discrimination.
- Securing a Claimant’s early withdrawal of a claim against our client after our filing of the ET3 Response at Tribunal.
- Advising on a manged exit of a senior member of staff.
- Successfully defending an NHS Trust in respect of a race discrimination and constructive unfair dismissal claim at Tribunal.
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Law LLB University of Nottingham 2010
- LPC Nottingham Law School 2011
- Training contract qualification date: September 2016