After 10 years working in the in-house legal department of the Metropolitan Police Service, Anna joined Capsticks in March 2020 as a principal associate in the employment and pensions team. Anna specialises in advising on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters for emergency services and clients in the health and social care sectors.
Anna conducts complex Employment Tribunal cases for clients across all types of discrimination, dismissal, whistleblowing and contract claims. Anna also regularly advises clients and provides support to their HR teams on a variety of employment issues including policy reviews, complex disciplinary, capability and grievance issues, organisational change, redundancy and whistleblowing.
- BA English, University of Cambridge, 2001
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, The College of Law (York), 2003
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law (York), 2004
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Association of Regulatory & Disciplinary Lawyers