Anjli is an Associate in the corporate and commercial team and specialises in advising NHS commissioners and providers (including NHS Trusts, NHS Foundation Trusts, emergency services, community interest companies and social enterprises), as well as independent sector organisations on a range of procurement, contractual, transactional and integration and joint working matters.
Anjli has a wealth of experience in supporting her client base with a range of procurement matters including advising on the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, implications of Brexit, procedural rules and the ability to vary arrangements. She has a wealth of knowledge advising healthcare commissioners on the application of the NHS (Procurement, Patient Choice and Competition) (No. 2) Regulations 2013.
Anjli has been involved in setting up a range of contractual arrangements including contracts for the supply of non-clinical services and outsourced arrangements, clinical contracts and framework agreements.
Anjli has worked on a number of joint working and integration arrangements including accountable provider alliances, s.75 Agreements and shared services within the NHS. Anjli has an in-depth working knowledge of the NHS standard form contract.
Anjli has advised NHS trusts and foundation trusts on statutory merger and acquisition processes, including undertaking legal due diligence exercises and preparing and negotiating the relevant transaction documentation.
- Advising on £20 million procurement process for a CCG procuring extended GP access services.
- Negotiating and concluding a high value contract for an Electronic Patient System for an NHS Trust.
- Advising NHS Trust on the terms and conditions required for a Health Monitor Mobile Application.
- Advising a Foundation Trust on the acquisition of a NHS Trust to better outcomes for patients.
- Setting up contractual arrangements for the use of NHS Trust’s theatre space for use by private sector bodies.
- Advising an NHS Trust on complex issues arising around the joint working and funding of research projects.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- Law Society
- Law with Professional Development
- LPC, The College of Law
- Law Society Diploma in Local Government