Video: Anti-social behaviour (ASB) discussion hour11/08/20
We’ve got together with some of our valued clients to discuss how they’ve been managing anti-social behaviour (ASB) during the coronavirus outbreak. This discussion focuses on a series of topics such as:
- ASB types and thresholds – what has changed?
- Case management and how staff are adapting to a new way of working
- Staffing issues – how teams have coped with the changes and keeping resilient
- Enforcement – the sanctions used and what to expect in the future
- Partnership working – opportunities to re-calibrate and share resources
- Concerns and opportunities going forward
If you’re an ASB officer, Housing officer or work in housing management, you’ll no doubt find this chat hour recording really helpful in finding out what other housing providers and local authorities are doing in managing ASB effectively.
We’d like to thank our clients Optivo, The Guinness Partnership, LiveWest, Aster, Westminster Borough Council and Nottingham Community Housing Association for taking part in this session.
How Capsticks can help
Capsticks’ housing advisory team delivers a range of practical and innovative solutions alongside our legal expertise. We are here to help you adapt seamlessly to the challenges arising out of COVID-19, including anti-social behaviour, safeguarding, tenancy fraud, hoarding, as well as how to deal with staffing issues and build up resilience. With our national experience, we have influenced government legislations and other developments in the housing sector, and would be delighted to support your organisation through tailored advice and a comprehensive training menu.
For more information on our Housing Advisory Service and ASB training courses, please contact Chris Grose.