The NHS Resolution Annual Customer Survey05/02/19
The NHS Resolution annual customer survey is now live!
This is your opportunity to provide your feedback on NHS Resolution's performance over the past year and let them know if you think they are doing well, or highlight any areas where you think there is room for improvement. Your feedback will help NHS Resolution to improve their services and ensure they consistently meet your needs.
Some examples of where NHS Resolution have addressed previous feedback include:
- developing a new integrated website;
- setting up a small pilot to test whether to give members more access to claims correspondence;
- refreshing the extranet, due to go live in early 2019;
- the Primary Care Appeals service has provided greater clarity on the role of the Oral Hearing Committee. This includes an improved explanation of the decision making processes and information that is taken into consideration at different stages; and
- as part of the Early Notification scheme they are running two pilot training courses to help maternity teams have difficult conversations with parents of babies harmed at birth.
The survey should take no more than 10 minutes of your time and the deadline for completion is 18 February 2019.
If you have any questions about the survey please contact Lorraine Hutchings (email@example.com).