A practical guide to setting up your PCN as a limited company
Capsticks invites you to join us for an interactive discussion where we will be providing expert and practical guidance to ensure you make the most out of forming your primary care network (PCN) company.
Capsticks Head of Primary Care, Sam Hopkins will be joined by specialist corporate and commercial lawyer Neha Shah and James Gransby of RSM UK Tax and Accounting.
Aimed at all GPs and practice managers, our experts will explore the following key corporate and accountancy issues:
Corporate and commercial
- Corporate Structures and operating models
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- The Company as a service provider
- Company formation process
- VAT Cost Sharing Groups and qualifying conditions for exemption
- Tax on the PCN surplus
- Shareholding structures to consider
- NHS Pension eligibility for PCN company staff
- The company formation process
We expect a lively discussion from our experts and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.