The social housing white paper - implications for RPs
Join us for our webinar on 1 December 2020 where our experts will discuss the key implications of the long-awaited social housing white paper for registered providers (RPs).
Chaired by Lee Clarke (partner, housing); Susie Rogers (partner, housing) and Chris Grose (Head of Housing Advisory) will answer the key queries for social housing providers around:
- health & safety and regulation
- implications for housing management such as tackling anti-social behaviour (ASB), mental health issues, and domestic abuse
- exploring the meaning of professionalising the sector
- freedom of information
- managing performance and handling complaints
- what proactive regulation of consumer standards will look like.
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.