Creating a more inclusive workforce in emergency services
Join us at our upcoming webinar on 1 July, where we will be considering the implications for emergency services of the Commission Report on Race and Ethnic disparities and discussing how you can help create a more inclusive environment in the workplace. We will also look at some case law and other developments in this space.
Tailored for HR professionals in emergency services, our specialist employment team, Paul McFarlane (Partner) Nicola Butterworth (Associate) Anna Semprini (Associate) and Emma Rowley (Associate) will discuss the following:
- Discriminatory WhatsApp messages and the right to privacy – police misconduct
- EHRC’s agreement with an Ambulance Trust to protect staff from sexual harassment
- The Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities report
- Pension age and age discrimination in the Fire Service
- Vento bands - injury to feelings award bands
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.