Steve is an associate in the Commercial division at Capsticks. He advises both private and public sector clients on corporate and commercial matters with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and joint ventures.
Steve has extensive experience in dealing with mergers and acquisitions in the public and private sectors. Public sector work includes NHS mergers and service transfers. Private sector work includes acting for purchasers and sellers in relation to business transfers and acquisitions particularly in the health and housing sectors. Steve also advises on all matters in relation to corporate structuring and joint venture arrangements.
- Advising on the acquisition by a US corporate of a UK based care homes business.
- Advising on the acquisition by an NHS Foundation Trust of a NHS mental Health Trust.
- Advising two NHS Trusts on a contractual joint venture to share back office services.
- Advising a housing association on the disposal of its property owning trading subsidiary.
- LLM UCL 2011
- CPE London Met 2004
- BA Hons Bristol University 1994