Javeria is a Principle Associate who specialises in commercial contracts and advises on service delivery and public/private partnering in the NHS and in relation to private health services. She has most recently been involved with the national independent healthcare sector contracts for COVID-19 support.
Javeria also advises on intellectual property and data protection issues.
- Advising the Independent Healthcare Provider Network on the block contracts for Covid support, including extension and variation to the original arrangement.
- Advising an STP involving 3 NHS Trusts and 3 Clinical Commissioning Groups in connection with its pathology procurement.
- Advising a leading independent cancer services provider with its innovative electronic multi-disciplinary team platform.
- Advising two NHS Trusts through statutory acquisition under section 56A of the NHS Act.
- Advising a medical technology company in connection with a collaboration agreement with an FM services provider to collaborate on projects.
- Advising medical technology company in connection with end of life of medical equipment.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- LPC - College of Law
- LLB - City, University of London