Ed is a legal director in the claims department and specialises in defendant clinical negligence, medical malpractice and clinical trials claims for NHS Resolution, private insurers and a leading medical defence organisation. Ed also undertakes defendant regulatory, disciplinary and inquest work, acting for clinicians or private hospitals.
Ed has a science degree and therefore a particular interest in the life sciences areas and regularly acts for Universities and Pharmaceutical companies in relation to claims arising from clinical trials.
- Acting for Dr Li in the successful defence of a GP in the trial: Karen Smith v Dr Li and Dr Doherty (unreported)
- Acting for Dr Hariram in the successful defence of a GP in the trial: Hannah Badri v Dr Hariram and Dr Freed  EWHC 2122 (QB)
- Biomedical Sciences BSc (hons) – University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne (2006)
- Graduate Diploma in Law – BPP (2007)
- Legal Practice Course –BPP (2008)