Alice is a Senior Solicitor at Capsticks and qualified in the Real Estate department in 2014 having been a trainee with the firm.
Alice has broad range of experience of working for healthcare clients, including various NHS organisations, social housing providers, charities, local authorities, and GP and dental practices.
Alice’s expertise includes:
- negotiating commercial leases;
- working on large-scale acquisitions, redevelopments and disposals;
- assisting clients with the management of their estate from both a practical and legal perspective; and
- advising on public and privately funded major capital projects.
- Dealing with disposals of large residential housing blocks, plot sales, deeds of easement and the grant of statutory lease extensions for various social housing associations, including VIVID Housing and Plymouth Community Homes.
- Acting for Public Health England on the large-scale acquisition of its science hub site at Porton Down.
- Acting for Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council on its major redevelopment scheme at High View with Lovell Partnerships.
- Dealing with the legal work required by the Sickle Cell Society to extend its charity headquarters.
- Acting for Action for Children on the grant of various children’s centre leases.
- Dealing with the acquisition of a GP surgery for Beacon Medical Group.
- Dealing with NHS capital grant agreements and associated deeds of charge for NHS England.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- BA Hons, History and German, University of Oxford
- LLB, Law, College of Law, York