We understand not just the demands of complex litigation but also the special considerations that arise when acting for public sector clients. In addition to our technical expertise, we appreciate the pressures that emergency service providers are under. We know how important it is that money is spent on front line services rather than on fighting litigation but at the same time we know it’s important to recognise when issues of principle are at stake. This means that in representing your interests we will never lose sight of the ultimate aim, namely the effective delivery of your services. We also understand the particular responsibilities that come with safeguarding public funds.
That is why we will:
- Provide a clear strategy for handling the case at the outset.
- Be clear about our likely costs.
- Be realistic in our advice on the strengths and weaknesses of your position.
- Make sure that you are kept accurately and promptly informed about developments in the case.
- Help you learn lessons from the litigation for the future.