Pension issues for Housing Associations
Join our webinar on Thursday, 20 April where our pension experts will discuss important issues and key themes on Pensions, specifically for Housing Associations.
Tailored for those working in pensions, or in finance, governance or HR with an interest in pensions, pensions partner Neil Bhan will be joined by his colleague Raj Basi to explore issues relating to:
- Social Housing Pension Scheme - including managing funding deficits
- Local Government Pension Scheme - including managing deficits/exit liabilities and subsumption agreements
- Charity law implications - charitable trustee obligations, and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Pension issues on mergers - including where one or more merger partner has a defined benefit pension fund deficit
- Changing pension provision - contractual issues, auto-enrolment and staff communications
If you have any queries about this event, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.