NHS Estates – Policy Updates London
Capsticks and Archus invite you to join us for our upcoming seminars.
Despite the continued state of flux and transition in NHS estates policy, opportunities to make improvements across the NHS estate continue to arise. This series of seminars will therefore focus on key updates on current policies which directly affect the NHS estate including:
- the Health Infrastructure Plan relating to capital investment in NHS infrastructure projects
- the Homes for NHS Staff policy
- the potential transfer of properties from NHS Property Services and Community Health Partnerships.
Capsticks are also delighted to run this series of seminars in partnership with Archus who will presenting on best practice in producing and delivering business case approvals, a challenging area for many NHS organisations.
Representatives from NHSE/NHSI will also join the Leeds and Birmingham events to provide an update as to NHSE/NHSI Capital Strategy.
Who should attend?
This seminar will be of interest to those working in the management of NHS estates and capital projects specifically:
• Estates directors/heads of estates
• Estates managers/deputy managers
• Strategic or commercial directors
• Capital development directors/managers
• Directors/heads of finance
Please feel free to pass this invitation to colleagues in your organisation who may benefit from attending.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.