Disrepair - Top tips for defending claims or achieving a settlement on the best possible terms
Capsticks invites you to join us for an interactive discussion where we will be providing expert and practical solutions on disrepair and the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018.
Capsticks Housing Partner, Paul Lloyd will be joined by Natalie Hurst, Associate and Will May, Paralegal.
Aimed at housing professionals, our experts will explore your Housing management queries around:
- Taking a practical approach to settling claims
- Making a commercial decision when offering ‘reasonable’ legal fees
- Successfully negotiating damages and costs
- Practical solutions to improve the chances of successfully defending claims
- The risks of ignoring complaints
- The importance of good record keeping
- The use of injunctions
We expect a lively discussion from our experts and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions of the panel.
If you have any queries about this event or would like to tell us about your dietary or access requirements then please email us email@example.com
Please note that unless otherwise stated our events are free to attend. Places at our events are subject to availability and awarded at the discretion of Capsticks. If space becomes limited at this event and we may need to restrict numbers attending from individual organisations.