Wilson is a Solicitor in Capsticks’ London office. He is part of the Housing Development team and specialises in security charging and stock rationalisation.
Wilson trained at a City firm where he developed experience acing on a broad spectrum of property transactions, with particular focus on real estate finance, acquisitions and disposals and asset management.
Wilson routinely acted for private banks in connection with acquisition and development finance and portfolio refinancing. He also has experience with the acquisition and disposal of property for development.
Wilson focuses on security charging, stock rationalisation, management of commercial property and development projects.
- Reporting to a ‘big five’ bank to secure a loan of over £200 million against a portfolio of over 3,000 units;
- Acting on behalf of a Registered Provider in connection with its acquisition of over 700 units for over £46 million;
- Reporting to private banks in relation to a development facility of £30 million, various refinances including a £20 million facility secured against a portfolio of commercial and residential properties in the City of London and a £5 million facility secured against a warehouse premises;
- Acting for a Registered Provider in connection with its acquisition of ca. 150 units for £8 million;
- Acting on behalf of a private equity fund relating to its management of a shopping centre comprising over 20 units and subsequent disposal for over £5 million;
- Acting on behalf of a Registered Provider in connection with its acquisition of over 50 units for over £3 million;
- Advising a private equity fund on strategies for obtaining vacant possession of commercial premises for redevelopment;
- Acting on behalf of a Registered Provider in connection with a surrender of a lease by a high street coffee chain.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
- MA, King’s College London
- LLM, University of Law
- Law Society