Tracy is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial Team, providing EU public procurement, commercial and contractual advice to a range of NHS, public sector, emergency services and private sector clients.
Tracy has been advising clients on procurement matters for over 15 years and provides complex procurement advice to clients ranging from assisting with Competitive dialogue processes and the establishment of frameworks to general advisory work. More recently, Tracy has been advising clients on development proposals, procurement and the implications of the recent Faraday case.
Tracy also specialises in health and social care integration and has advised on a number of integrated/joint working/Alliance arrangements between the NHS and local authorities. In previous roles, Tracy has also worked on a number of the Cabinet Office Mutual Support Programme Projects, spinning out social care services into businesses including Local Authority Trading Companies and Community Interest Companies.
She also worked in house for a local authority for six years as the Manager of the in-house Commercial Team advising on a whole range of procurement, commercial contracts, partnership working, governance and constitutional matters.
Alongside her legal skills Tracy has also completed certificates in Coaching and NLP and has a passion for people development and working with junior lawyers within the firm.
- Competitive Dialogue Procurements;
- Advising on the establishment of Framework Agreements for Corporate and Operational Systems;
- Providing public procurement advice in relation to public sector collaborations;
- Provision of procurement advice in relation to contract modifications during their term and Regulation 72 requirements;
- Advising on the procurement implications of Development Proposals, including taking leading Counsel Opinion on proposed structures and the implications of the recent Faraday case.
- Advising a Group Purchasing Company on its Framework Arrangements for public sector clients.
- Advising on National Framework arrangements and call-offs across a range of services and sectors.
In previous roles:
- Spin out of Social Care Services from local authorities to Community Interest Companies.
- Options appraisals for alternative delivery models for public services.
- Strategic Delivery Partnership for a local authority.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- LAW LLB (Hons), University of Bristol 1998
- LPC - University of the West of England Bristol 1999
- Certificates in Coaching