Joint-Head of Care Homes, Associate
Sarah is an associate in the Real Estate Department working in the Health, Social Care & Charity Sectors.
Sarah is the (Joint) Head of the Social Care Group at Capsticks and also leads on the services we provide to the Methodist Church.
Before converting to law, Sarah was a senior manager in the NHS, joining as a trainee on the NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme. She worked in care homes, hospitals, primary care trusts and special health authorities in a variety of strategic and operational roles, including in national project management.
Sarah is an experienced property and development lawyer with significant expertise in the health, social care and charity sectors.
With project management qualifications, Sarah has a particular interest and expertise in projects and regularly works on the property aspects of development projects and mergers and acquisition deals.
- Advising a leading operator on a £32million acquisition of a care sector business.
- Acting for a national charity on a £20million redevelopment of premises into a hotel.
- Women in Healthcare Property Forum
- Health & Care Women Leaders Network
- BA Human Sciences, Oxford University 2000
- MSc, Healthcare, Leadership and Management, Universities of Manchester and Birmingham, 2006
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction), BPP London 2008
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, 2009