Lisa is a Partner in the real estate team and is head of real estate for the Leeds office. She advises on a range of real estate matters for public and private healthcare bodies, GPs, regulatory bodies, emergency services and charity clients.
Lisa specialises in property disposals and acquisitions, site developments, strategic estate rationalisation and overage arrangements, property portfolio management, landlord and tenant and related planning and environmental matters. She has extensive experience of primary care matters including advising on sale and leasebacks, leases and the property aspects of GP practice mergers.
- Primary Care Premises Forum
- Primary Care Direct
- BA (Hons) University of Cambridge 1987
- Legal 500 Leeds and West Yorkshire (Tier 5)
- Lisa’s team is “excellent in all respects” and Lisa is “highly experienced and has a knack of explaining complex legal issues in a straightforward and helpful way”
- Winning team member for GP Awards “Legal Team of the Year” in 2015 and 2016