Jane is a Partner in the Litigation Division. She specialises in helping and supporting clients with the management and resolution of commercial disputes.
Jane and her team ensure that disputes, when they arise, are dealt with responsively, effectively, and by the people with the right skills. We advise not only on the legal and technical aspects of disputes but also on the political, legal and commercial consequences of the options open to clients. We understand the context of the dispute and make clear recommendations to help clients move forward.
- Successfully defending a group of clients from a procurement challenge and preparing the evidence to support an application to lift the automatic suspension of the contract award.
- Assisting a client with the aftermath of the collapse of a construction contractor in a PF2 scheme.
- Brokering the settlement of a high value dispute between an NHS Trust and the contractor responsible for FM.
- Settling a high value contract dispute, using mediation, between a registered provider of social housing and a repairs and maintenance contractor
- Working with the Department of Health and Social Care in litigation involving pharmaceutical companies who are alleged to have undertaken anti-competitive behaviour and artificially inflated the price of drugs/products.
- LLB Law - University of Hull
Chambers/ Legal 500 rankings
Jane is a “name to note” in the Legal 500 for “fraud: civil”