Hollie is an Associate at Capsticks. She is a practising barrister and a CEDR accredited mediator. She regularly appears before employment tribunals and appellate courts on all types of claims.
Hollie has a strong background in both advocacy and advisory work and is best known for her extensive expertise as a specialist employment lawyer. In addition to her court work, Hollie’s practice also includes handling high profile internal hearings, mediations and advising on complex doctors’ issues.
- Successfully defending a number of significant high profile, high value court cases brought against public sector clients.
- Successfully defending a number of Employment Appeal Tribunal claims brought against public sector clients.
- Hollie is currently working with two colleagues to develop Capsticks’ mediation service.
- Employment Lawyers Association
- Law LLB University of Manchester 2007
- Bar Vocational Course 2008
- CEDR Accredited Mediator 2018
- Pupillage qualification date: Year of call 2007
- Details of any notable cases: N/A
- Progressed to associate: April 2018