Hannah is a Solicitor in the Litigation team. She has an established practice acting for regulatory clients, including the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Hannah has experience in investigating and bringing disciplinary proceedings against firms and individuals in the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. Hannah has also advised on a wide range of contentious matters in the High Court and Court of Appeal, including defending applications by firms for the SRA to withdraw its intervention into their practice, making and defending applications for judicial review and appeals, as well as issuing proceedings for enforcement of notices requiring the delivery up of information and documents.
Hannah trained at Capsticks and completed seats in the firm’s Dispute Resolution, Clinical Law, Employment and Litigation departments before qualifying in September 2017. During her training contract Hannah also completed a client secondment to the General Dental Council.
- Successfully defending an urgent injunction application
- Successfully defending an appeal against the SRA’s decision to intervene into a solicitor’s practice, described by the Court of Appeal as “a most unusual case”
- Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers (ARDL)
- BA (Hons) First class International Relations, University of Birmingham, 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, 2014
- Legal Practice Course, University of Law, 2015