Diana is a Consultant in the Housing and Regeneration Team and has specialised in advising on all Local Authority Housing and Regeneration matters including Housing Consultation, Rights of Light and Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPO) at Westminster City Council. She also has commercial experience of large local authority shopping centre projects.
Diana has expertise in leading the detailed and strategic legal advice on large complex housing projects (Estate Renewal) and has a range of expertise relating to property , housing (affordable and intermediate) , local government , planning and procurement law. She has expertise in drafting development agreements, deeds of release relating to rights of light , leases , CPO documentation including Statements of Reasons ,advising on Planning and Housing CPO’s Local Authority Cabinet Reports and procedures such as appropriations.
- BA(Hons)Law Degree Metropolitan University London
- Advising on all aspects, strategically planning all legal advice and drafting of documentation to achieve successful completion of 2 large Central London Housing Estate Renewal Projects which were Planning Purposes CPO’s in the last 4 years.
- Advising on all aspects of Housing law , local authority tenants and vacant possession.
- Advising on buy back of leases and utilities on large projects.
- Advising on Project viability and providing a “compelling case in the public interest”
- Advising on local authority powers under section 203 Housing and Planning Act 2016 to acquire rights, interests or easements.