Chris is a Solicitor in the Clinical Advisory team. He trained with the firm and has been at Capsticks since 2016, when he joined as a Paralegal.
Chris works with healthcare, housing, emergency services, and regulatory clients. He advises on a broad range of matters including:
- Court of Protection cases
- General healthcare queries and complaints
- GDPR compliance and data protection matters and
Chris is currently assisting the Clinical Law - Claims division and acting on behalf of NHS Resolution and General Practitioners in the defence of clinical negligence claims.
Admitted as a Solicitor
- Philosophy B.A University of Warwick 2012
- GDL University of Law 2015
- LLM Master of Laws University of Law 2016