Bridget has 18 years’ extensive experience in advising NHS organisations having worked for two national healthcare practices. She has also advised the commercial sector, providing advice to blue chip clients.
In addition to her legal work, she has undertaken many investigations for the public sector, a number of which have been highly sensitive and complex. She has significant experience of presenting cases in internal hearings and assisting panels.
Bridget provides specialist healthcare advice on all aspects of employment law issues including:
- Achieving considerable success in defending a large number of sensitive and complex Employment Tribunal claims - a significant number of these claims often relate to multifaceted discrimination issues and whistleblowing claims;
- Advice on all aspects of TUPE, including out-sourcing and re-tendering;
- Restructuring and redundancy advice, following re-configurations;
- Advising on doctor disciplinary and performance issues;
- Executive issues.
Bridget regularly provides workshops and seminars in addition to in-house training for NHS personnel and managers.
- LLB (Hons) Law
- L (Dip) York College of Law
- Training contract qualification date: 15 October 2006