Amy is a Solicitor in Capsticks’ Commercial team. She has been involved in a range of matters providing transactional, commercial and contractual advice to a range of NHS, private sector and third sector clients. This has included advice on joint ventures, procurement, NHS transactions and governance, outsourcing contracts and service level agreements as well as a secondment to a private sector client.
Before joining the Commercial team, Amy completed her healthcare training contract at Capsticks, which included two seats in the Commercial team.
Amy’s commercial experience includes advising and assisting on the following matters:
- Advising NHS England on its primary care co-commissioning project, including drafting bespoke documents and coordinating input and instructions from multiple departments within NHS England;
- Advising Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust on the acquisition of Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, including governance advice and work on the transaction documents;
- Undertaking due diligence in connection with the break-up of Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust, including preparation of due diligence reports and advising on related matters;
- Ongoing advice and support to East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust on procurement of soft FM services;
- Advising and assisting on a multimillion pound contract for the provision of pathology managed equipment services for a specialist hospital;
- Reviewing and advising on e-prescribing IT contracts;
- Advising in relation to procurement issues arising from a hotel services tender;
- Advising four NHS Trusts in relation to setting up a contractual joint venture for the provision of pathology services; and
- Drafting and negotiating a contract for provision of health assessment services for a private sector healthcare provider.
BA (Hons) University of Leeds 2009
Graduate Diploma in Law 2010
Legal Practice Course 2011