Asset management and life cycle
Our dedicated housing specialists are on hand to help you with any issue you may be facing in regard to your property. We cover the full gambit of the property ownership lifecycle from once the original purchase has gone through to re-share and resale requirements. We manage all issues with Right to Buy, lease extensions, loft extensions and buy-backs.
We believe we offer a unique legal service due to our extensive public sector expertise. We can provide regular onsite training when requested and act for some of the largest providers in the sector.
We can help you with:
Effective management of residential leasehold stock
- Dealing with defaulting Leaseholders
- Dysfunctional management companies - Managing Agent issues including those arising from Tripartite Agreements i.e. RP, Leaseholder and Managing Agent.
- Service charges/section 20/procurement
- Lease extensions/enfranchisement/right to manage
- RTB/RTA/Social Home buys
- Resales/Assignment to a new owner
- Staircasing (interim and final)
- Lease management
- Loft conversions
- Outright sales
- Enforcement / Forfeiture
- Leasehold and Shared Ownership subletting
- Right to buy / buy back
- Restrictive covenants
- Private drainage
- Boundary disputes
- Party Wall Act issues
- Flexible tenures