We handle a huge range of disputes and have done so to our clients’ satisfaction over many years. Our key contacts have focussed on the Housing Sector for more than 25 years. This means that we can deploy the right individual or team to support whether you are presented with a high value construction dispute requiring High Court litigation, a contractual dispute that could be settled at mediation, or a complex leasehold enfranchisement case.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Disputes arising from developments, from the terms of Development Agreements, to support on the interpretation and performance of construction contracts by principal contractors, sub-contractors and all members of the professional team you have engaged.
- Support on disputed procurements, including defending injunctions to prevent the award of contracts post-tender
- All means of dispute resolution process from High Court litigation to mediation, and how to use each forum to your advantage.
- Disputes arising from the use and occupation of land, including boundary disputes, party wall disputes, trespass and adverse possession
- Lease extensions, right to manage, and enfranchisement.
- Contentious matters relating to commercial leases including security of tenure under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.